Saturday

Aang to the real world

The first trailer has arrived online for the upcoming live action adaptation of the animated series Avatar: The Last Airbender (henceforth known simply as The Last Airbender). I have to admit, my main interest in this film is to see M. Night Shyamalan do something a little different (and, more specifically, something he didn’t write entirely himself), but although I have never seen the show, I am starting to think we could have a pretty epic fantasy flick on our hands here.

The teaser trailer doesn’t show much except for the main character Aang (played by first-time actor Noah Ringer) practicing some martial arts, only to reveal some enemy ships pursuing him. Dev Patel (Slumdog Millionaire) is nowhere to be seen. Again, there’s not a heck of a lot to go on, but I already get the impression that this will be a lot more successful than Dragonball Evolution was. That said, my biggest question is, how the heck did M. Night Shyamalan still manage to get his name incorporated into the title? The Last Airbender hits theatres on July 2nd, 2010; check out the trailer after the jump.
http://www.thelastairbendermovie.com/

1 Comment:

  1. Blogger Admin said...
    Halo bro...thanks for visiting my site....btw i follow yours...please follow me back and happy blooging (i like your latest post about qyube.....but qyube is very important to me ahahahaha)

Post a Comment



 

FREE GENERATIONS BUT NOT DESTROYER | My Video Q